Friday, November 03, 2006

The Mallu blogging scene.

Even though I have been blogging for sometime now and also have been a regular at some
nice blogs like waiterrant, clublife, Crystal blur etc, I never knew that there were a whole
lot of Mallus blogging away, and in style.

I somehow did not associate Mallus with blogging. I realised how wrong I was when I

stumbled upon the well written and humorous blog of Silverine. Silverine is a Mallu girl working/based at Bangalore and describes herself thus, "Cancerian, happy go lucky girl
who likes to sock life in the face if it gets too serious".

On her blog are links to a whole array of Mallu blogs dealing with varied topics. Have not
had the time to go through them yet, but will try to sample them as and when possible.

Till then, all ye Mallus, blog on, you have nothing to loose but your inhibitions.

2 comments:

  1. *another mallu blogger waves like an idiot from bangalore*

    ReplyDelete
  2. @kyra, what's that comment supposed to mean ? And what does the Bangalore thing stand for ? I am not at B'lore. And from your IP, I can see that you are at Delhi. So whats this whole comment about ?

    ReplyDelete