Thursday, August 13, 2009

A looong vacation. If all goes well.

If all goes well (at work ie.), I am off on a looooong holiday starting tomorrow.
And I look forward to one so much because it seems like ages since the last one,
which was for Christmas 2008.

We had planned a trip to Vagamon (known as the Scotland of Asia) in Idukki district
of Kerala during this vacation. But since it was uncertain whether I would be able to
take off from work, I could not make hotel bookings. I could still drive down, but
unless you spend a day or two there, it's not much fun. And when going with family,
I prefer to have hotel accomodation already in place.

Anyway, I would be happy spending time at home with my son. The only sad part
being that this won't be an all-play-and-no-work vacation, because I will have to
put in a few hours of work daily from home, attend calls and stuff, due to one of my
projects being on a tight schedule.

But that is just a minor irritant and there still is lots of scope for having fun, going out
and generally having a great vacation. Can't wait to get home.

2 comments:

  1. Biju,

    Have a great Trip and do not forget to post the travelouge as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:50 PM

    when are u back ?

    ReplyDelete