Tuesday, July 14, 2009

How time flies ? Already a year since our 1-day vacation on water.

I remembered that this week, it is going to be 1 year since we did the houseboat trip in the
Alappuzha backwaters. It was so much fun and a good break from the daily routine of life.

Even though I have posted various posts about this trip on my blog, the one place where
it is all there in totality is in the 'Travelogues' section of my car-forum. Was going through
my travelogue on the forum and felt nice to relive the experience. Especially great for the
eyes is the awesome landscape (or should I call it waterscape) of Alappuzha.

So, if any of you have some time to spare, the following link to my travelogue would be the
place to visit to get a full picture of what the house-boat experience is like.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/49311-24-hour-cruise-alappuzha-backwaters.html

Happy reading/viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment