Thursday, May 21, 2009

Did the SriLankan Army actually get the big Tiger ?

For the past few days, TV channels and newspapers have been relaying the news of the death
of LTTE leader Prabhakaran and there are even photos being shown as evidence. And then
we have the other side (LTTE supporters) who say that the Tiger is still alive and well and
that the pictures are maybe that of a body double (he was supposed to have atleast 2 body doubles) or even modified pictures.

I have no idea what the truth is, since like anyone else all I can do is just guess based on the
news that comes in to us via the media. But one thing I found odd in the photos was that they showed the Tiger sporting a moustache. But if I recollect correctly, I think he gave up sporting
a moustache many years ago and in later years, he has always been seen without a moustache.

Time will tell the truth.

EDIT :
This snap (most probably doctored) came into my email Inbox just now. Truly hilarious is all
I can say. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment