Sunday, August 03, 2008

View from the top.

After the Union Territory of Goa, I guess Kerala comes a close second in terms of favourite
destination, as far as western tourists are concerned. I like both Goa and Kerala and would
find myself in a fix if I have to name which of these I like more. Both have their own charm
and thus it is tough to say that one is better than the other.

And like any other tourist destination in Kerala, we saw many western tourists in the
backwaters also. Almost all of them in bare minimum clothing, getting a tan or just
enjoying the cool breeze and taking in the greenery all around. And what better seating
option to get a ringside view than the upper deck in the houseboat ?





A surely nice way to take in the landscape without any obstructions. It's a pity our boat
did not have this option. The next time around, I should keep this in mind while booking
the houseboat.

No comments:

Post a Comment