Tuesday, February 05, 2008

A room with a view.

It was quite late (around 8:30PM) when we checked into the hotel yesterday night.
So, when I moved the curtains and looked out, all I could see was darkness. But today
morning when I looked out, it was such an amazing view. See the pic below.



We grab some breakfast at the hotel and leave for work around 8:30AM. It is cold outside,
but we are doing OK thanks to the car's heater. As we drive out of the hotel, I see that there
is a small stream flowing just in front of the hotel, with a couple of quaint little bridges over
them. A really beautiful sight. Especially due to the white snowy landscape all over.

If I was alone, I would have stopped to take in the sight and even snapped pictures. But I
am with 2 colleagues, both of whom have been to this place earlier and don't see any novelty
in the surroundings.

So, looks like I will have to wait till tomorrow morning and hope that I am able to wake a little earlier than usual to check it out. Not an easy task, given how difficult it is for me to wake early.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:31 AM

    Wonderful picture, B.

    Greetings from Brazil. Big T is in Sao Paulo with Mohan, Mowli and Sriram.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, T.

    And, I know that you are having fun in Brazil enjoying the carnaval, the beaches and the lovely babes.

    Saw the carnaval pictures on Picassa. Lovely.

    Do you have karaoke there ? :-)

    -Biju

    ReplyDelete