Monday, January 05, 2009

Whoa !!! Long time, no post.

It is 12 days since my last post on 23-Dec of last year. And to think that I have been on
vacation from 24-Dec till yesterday (4-Jan-09) doing pretty much nothing and thus should
have had the time and material for many posts.

Well, for one, my son was glued to me all these 12 days. He just ignored his Mom (usually his
first priority) and everyone else and was following me like a shadow, calling out "Papa papa"
in his cute kiddish voice. While I enjoyed each and every moment of it, it also meant that the
only time I could do something was when he was asleep. And getting online turned out to be
the last priority thing.

Both my sisters came home for X'mas with their kids and with 4 kids in the house, it was a
riot. Also meant many trips to the river nearby to give Divya and Ann some swimming
lessons. They are doing pretty good now, but I guess by the next time they come over,
they might have lost touch and would need to start all over again.

Also went for a long pending 5-day Ayurveda massage session - 1 hour daily, which seems
to have made my aching back a lot better, apart from an giving an overall rejuvenation.

Plus meeting old friends who had come down from various parts of the globe on vacation,
visiting friends and relations, driving around etc.

A nice vacation, though it's a pity that it had to end so soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment