Monday, December 11, 2006

And the search for "indian dream girls" continues ...

This is kind of funny. I had a sitemeter installed on this blog recently.
More than knowing the number of visitors to my site, my intention was
to get an idea of the places from where they came from. The bonus was
knowing how and from where they linked to this site.

There were some that were searching for 'Danes' or
'Tranquebar' and Google
led them to "The Danes were here ?", my write-up on the Danish Fort at
Tranquebar. And there were others that were led here due to their searches
on topics that were written about on this blog.

However, the largest number of visitors that stumbled in here were those that
were looking for "indiandream girls". I am not sure what's special about this
variety of girls, but something tells me that the intentions were not really good.

Hmmm. Not the target audience that I was looking for, if at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment